SEE YOU IN A WEEK AT SAN DIEGO COMIC CON!
July 20th - 24th, 2016
Stop by our booth to meet us and take advantage of our great offers!
We will be accepting submission drop-offs at SDCC 2016!
- Multiple items? Submit more than 10 items for grading and get FREE Cleaning Services* for your entire submission.
- 20% OFF any UV Upgrade* for all the items submitted for grading at the convention.
- Submit ANY SDCC Exclusive from ANY year and receive 10% OFF Grading Fees*.
- Purchase some of our high quality acrylic display cases at SPECIAL CONVENTION ONLY PRICES!
- We will also have Daily Giveaways and Coupons!
- Pick-up your acrylic display case orders at our booth.
- SAVE ON SHIPPING!
* cannot be combined with other offers, excludes shipping, insurance and additional upgrades. Restrictions apply.
We are happy to announce that CIB is now accepting submissions.
We want to thank all AFA/CIB supporters for their patience and understanding over the last several months.
For future submissions with Prototypes and other rare figures, that require authentication through CIB, please click the link below (at the bottom of the page) for our new pricing updates:
For Custom Size Prototypes and other rare figures, in order to ensure acceptance at this time, please contact the Customer Service Department via email before sending your items.
We can create virtually any custom style or size acrylic display case and we're excited to offer some new additions to our in-stock sliding bottom cases. Find the right case for your collectible on our Online Store.
AFA has added conservative minimum value requirements for
several types of vintage collectibles to ensure they are properly
insured in return shipping to you. For additional details please
visit our Minimum Declared
Attention Collectors in Japan.
Hakurai Toys is
now our official Japanese Submission Center, so if you don’t want
to worry about shipping your items to the United States and clearing
them back through customs, please contact them for information
on how they can help take care of the submission process for you.