Protect and display your collection with our hand-crafted acrylic case.
This case holds one carded diecast Hot Wheels car and is designed with a sliding bottom to open and close the case. Clear interior rails hold the card back in place.
This case has been made to fit Hot Wheels diecast cars. There are multiple case designs to choose from to fit different cars.
- "A" cases fit standard cars are 1 3/4" deep
- "B" cases fit standard cars are 2" deep
- "Wide Blister" cases are 1 1/2" deep and fit cars with plastic blisters wider than 3". These cases have been made with more room between the rails to accommodate the wider blister.
- "Short card" cases are 4 1/4" tall (instead of the standard case height of 6 1/4") and 1 1/2" deep. They are made to fit smaller Hot Wheels cards such as the international versions.
Cases are offered in standard material with slight UV protection or upgraded UV resistant material. The UV-resistant UF-5 material blocks out 99% of harmful spectrums of light and is often used in museums to protect very important articles.
If you want to display your collectibles hanging we can add an acrylic wall mount to the back of the case for easy hanging and display.
The collectible is not included - the product being sold is the acrylic case only.
Product Features and Highlights:
- HIGHEST QUALITY
CGA uses only the highest quality acrylic with a minimum thickness of 1/8 “ (3.2mm).
- UNOBSTRUCTED VIEW
Our cases are crystal clear acrylic, so that your item can be clearly viewed from all sides.
- CLEAR RAILS
Gently hold your collectible in place, ensuring optimal placement for protection and visibility.
- CUSTOM FIT
We custom design our cases for every item's specific measurements with an added ⅛” to each dimension to allow the collectible to be inserted and removed without interior rubbing.
- ROUNDED EDGES
Every edge, inside and out, is flame-polished to perfection by our master acrylic craftsmen for increased visibility.
- CASES SLIDE OPEN & CLOSED
So you can enjoy your collectible item displayed perfectly in your case or held in your hands.