It's very important to us that you're completely satisfied with your CGA purchase. Should you decide that you want to return an item, we ask that you review the following information:
- Custom Acrylic Cases are non-returnable. Our custom acrylic cases are non-returnable because they were manufactured to your exact specifications, meaning that they were made especially for you and no one else. If you provide us with the incorrect dimensions, we will manufacture an incorrect-sized case. If however, we make an error in manufacturing your case to the specifications you provide, we will remake the case at no charge to you.
- Please email, fax, or call us with your item SKU and invoice numbers and the nature of the problem. We will then provide instructions on how you can return your item(s). When you do return your item(s) please include a copy of the invoice or a note with your invoice number, last name, and any other important information.
Email Address: email@example.com
Collectible Grading Authority
6920 Peachtree Ind Blvd
Norcross, GA 30071
- You must pay all shipping charges on returns. When shipping an item back, you may use any carrier you like, but we recommend purchasing tracking and insurance, as CGA cannot be responsible for lost or damaged return shipments.
- Once we receive your return package, please allow 1 week for processing. We will send you an email notification when your refund has been processed. Your refund will include the cost of any in-stock products you have ordered, but will not include shipping, insurance, or other service charges.
- We offer a 14-day money back guarantee on all in-stock products, provided they are returned to us in identical condition. You may ask for a refund, exchange, or future store credit. No refunds will be awarded for items past the 14-day return threshold.